First Priority Faculty Sponsor commitment
- ATTEND all meetings as required under Equal Access Act (20 U.S.C. 4071-74)
- Be aware of school regulations and make sure the club functions in accordance
with POLICIES AND PROCEDURES and submit a CLUB CONSTITUTION to your
administration completed at your first meeting.
- Act as a LIAISON on behalf of the students to the school administration
- Make sure the MEETING ROOM is open and ready before weekly meetings
- Attend PLANNING MEETINGS as a chaperone/observer
- Seek to understand the purpose of a First Priority club so you may be an INFORMED
- Provide PRINTED RESOURCES for students
- Keep an accurate RECORD OF ATTENDANCE, which will assist in follow through with students.
- Your administration may also request a copy.
- Be a FOLLOWER OF JESUS CHRIST and maintain an active relationship in a local church that is in agreement with our statement of faith.
To become a First Priority Faculty Sponsor, contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.